Situated off the eastern coast of Africa by Pemba Island, a private floating island at the Manta Resort provides guests with an all-inclusive hotel room submerged four meters below the surface of the ocean. Designed by Swedish company Genberg Underwater Hotels, each of the three levels that make up the buoyant building has its own unique view: a rooftop terrace for sun bathing in the day and star gazing at night, a landing deck at sea level equipped with a lounge and restroom, and an underwater hotel room below surrounded by panes of glass for a 360 degree marine panorama.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Beautiful Aussie Koala!!!!!